This privacy statement was last changed on 24 April 2023, last checked on 24 April 2023, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://agrisicilia.eu/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
The following categories of data are collected
- A first and last name
- An email address
- A telephone number
Upon termination of the service we retain this data for the following period: 12 months.
1.2 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
The following categories of data are collected
- Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
3. How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website does not respond to and does not support the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
8.1 You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
- You may submit a request for access to the data we process about you.
- You may object to the processing.
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
Contrada Vignale, 7, 95032 Belpasso CT
Toll free phone number: +39 373 514 6403
Phone number: +39 373 514 6403
11. Data requests
For the most frequently submitted requests, we also offer you the possibility to use our data request form
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
This website uses Complianz’s Privacy Suite for WordPress to collect consent records. For this functionality your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.