A perfect treat for the summer season that is quick and easy to prepare with a puff pastry roll and a few other ingredients that are all yummy, making it ideal on these summer days when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. A crispy shell that encloses a layer of Agrisicilia peach jam, dry cookies, and lots of fresh, juicy peaches that become syrupy in the oven and in no time we will have a dessert that conquers for its simplicity, deliciousness and freshness
1. Unroll the puff pastry , using a pizza cutter cut the sides into slanted strips about 2 cm
2. In order to cross and close the strudel
3. Spread the peach jam in the center of the roll.
4. Crumble the cookies on top of the jam so that they absorb the moisture left by the peaches
5. Scatter chopped peaches previously sprinkled with lemon and sugar.
6. Close strudel, seal ends, brush with lightly beaten egg yolk sprinkle with brown sugar.
7. Bake at 200° ventilated for about 30 minutes.
8. Cut when cold.