The traditional Sicilian granita with Syracuse I.G.P. Lemon is a fresh and tasty dessert, perfect for summer. But if you want to make it even more special, try making it with la marmellata di Limone di Siracusa I.G.P. This Sicilian delicacy is made only with lemons grown in the Syracuse area, making it a truly unique and high-quality product. Adding this jam to your lemon granita will give you an even more intense and authentic taste that will make you feel like you are in Sicily even if you are at home. Try it and see!
The recipe was prepared with love by foodblogger Antonella Audino
1. Place one chopped organic lemon in the bimby jug, operate la me vel.6/7 for 20 seconds
2. Insert the ice, run the blades from vel 4/5 until you reach vel.turbo spatula from the hole.
3. Add the lemon marmalade and water.
4. Operate blades from minimum vel gradually to vel 8/9 always spatula for 60 sec. Continue to the desired consistency if necessary.
5. Giving some vel. Turbo and our slush is ready.
Tips: to reach the pinnacle of goodness of this excellent spoon dessert, it is recommended to pair it with the typical Sicilian Brioche col tuppo!