There are endless variations of Pancakes but the Chocolate Pancakes with Sicilian Hazelnut Cream, are the best you will ever try!
but our foodblogger Antonella Audino’s recipe has an extra treat-her secret is that she stuffed them
with our delicious Sicilian hazelnut cream, it has a rich taste, plus it contains several nutrients that are good for the body. Easy to spread and palm oil-free.
1. Combine powders in one bowl, liquids in another.
2. Whip the egg whites to stiff peaks
3. Mix the liquids with the powders, dissolving any lumps, add the whipped
Egg whites with a spatula in light movements from the bottom to the top
4. Heat a nonstick skillet , grease with butter and pour in a ladleful of
batter that will be firm enough and cook the pancake on both sides.
5. Stuff with generous doses of Agrisicilia Sicilian hazelnut spread and
garnish with hazelnuts and powdered sugar